ni cont ape yg aq dok post b4 ni..
data link layer:
- to deliver data units from one station to the next station without error(node-to-node)
- data packets are encoded & decoded into bits.
- adds header &trailer to the data being sent.
- responsible for the source to destination delivery of packets across multiple network link.
- the data link layer oversees station to station (node-to-node) delivery.
- ensures that each packets gets from its point of origin to its destination successfully & efficiently.
- responsible for the source to destination (end-to-end) delivery of the entire massage.
- end-to-end packets delivery.
- segmentation & reassembling (flow chart)
- transparent transfer the data between end system.
- it is network dialog controller, it establishes,maintains & synchronizes the link between communicating devices.
- ensures the each session close appropriately rather than shutting down abruptly & leaving for user hanging.
- ensures interoperability among communicating devices.also responsible for code conversion.
- also responsible for the encryption &decryption of data security purpose.
- also responsible handles the expansion & compression of data when necessary for transmission efficiency.
- ASN1(Abstract Syntax Notation One)
- enables the user,whether human or software to access the network.
- provides user interface & support the services such as electronic mail, remote fail access & transfer.
- CMIP(Common Management Information Protocol)
- CMIS(Common Management Information Service)
mate lak segar xngntok..
tp pale hotak ni da melayang2 se nye..