20 August 2014

Orang Selatan Datang Utara : Part 1




ﺒﺴﻡﺍﻠﻠﻪﺍﻟﺭﺤﻤﻥﺍﻟﺭﺤﻴﻡ
ﺍﻟﺴﻼﻡﻋﻟﻴﻜﻡ

story of my life..
short story on the day of Eid Fitr 2014..
     
here I am.. Pulau Pinang..

guys who have not shower yet, waking up to find a meal.
all sorts of styles have of how capture the photo.

his beautiful angel little sister.
the main character here. the reason I'm at Penang is attend Angah(his second brother) wedding ceremony.

   


     
are we look same? which part same? time to pick up newlyweds from the bride to the groom's house.
   
take a blessing. maybe after this my turn become newlyweds. Auch!! :P InsyaAllah.
       
at his friend wedding ceremony.
when his focus on driving. think scare to look at him face. fiercely!!
love to be here. green rice fields. reconcile my soul. thanks love b'coz bring me here. so awesome this place!!

        
you and me again and again!!
    
a proof that you take the paddy. :P
you and me again!! (^-^)v
the groom with his wedding cake.
ok. thanks for today viewing. will update later for others picture.
#lastdayatpenangafterthis

"ﺍﻜﻭ ﺇﻨﺴﺎﻥ ﺒﻴﺎﺴﺎ"


No comments:

Usia Ku

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
Daisypath Friendship tickers